Monik has three manufacturing facilities at its disposal, located on the same premises in Tallinn, the capital of Estonia:
- a workshop with the area of 6400 m², where large and medium-size metal structures (max. 30 tonnes) are produced;
- a workshop with the area of 1700 m² for the production of lightweight metal structures (max. 5 tonnes);
- a workshop with the area of 1000 m² equipped with CNC units for machining large and medium-sized metal structures (max. 20 tonnes);
- a multifunctional workshop 1500 m² equipped with 20 ton crane which is suitable for final assembly and adjustment (building was completed in December 2017);
- a workshop for manufacturing constructions from aluminium alloys and stainless steel.
All the workshops are equipped with cranes (12x 10-tonne cranes and 3x 5-tonne cranes; hook height: 8m).
In addition to the main workshops, Monik has shot-blasting and painting production facilities with the area of 1500 m².
The company also has open space for the storage and assembly of finished products with the area of 6000 m², equipped with a mobile crane with a lifting capacity of 25 tonnes.
Our workshops have all the equipment necessary for metalworking, which includes welding, plasma cutting, forming, rolling and other operations. For metal welding, we have inverter-based welding units that can be used for working with carbon steel, highly alloyed steel and aluminium steel.
CNC units are used for metal machining. Our equipment fleet includes the following facilities for the machining of completely welded products:
- a Tos Vandorf WRD 130Q boring mill (8.0 × 3.0 × 1.75 m);
- a Tos Vandorf WHN 13 CNC machine (3.0 × 1.8 × 0.8 m);
- a 2620B boring mill (1.2 × 1.2 × 0.6 m);
- a 6Y616 milling machine (0.4 × 1.0 × 0.3 m);
- a radial drilling machine (∅ = 80 mm);
- a turning-and-boring lathe (∅ = 1600 mm).
All profiles go through an automatic shot-blasting line before manufacturing. Final finishing takes place in the shot-blasting cabinet (5.8 × 5.0 × 21.0 m) with shot recirculation. Anticorrosion coating is applied in a workshop equipped with a modern ventilation system.